Now since you have prepared an ouija board…you are ready for your adventures of spirit communications…but beware….here are somethings you should remember first…
- More the merrier :It minimum takes two to Ouija. Usually one person is not able to work the Ouija. Get a friend to use it with you. A male and female is usually recommended.Never try it alone..and it wont even respond.and when you have more friends the energy you supply to move is greater and you will feel less scared!!
- Timing: Most practitioners suggest using the board at night when, they say, less interference is in the atmosphere. Also there is no solar interference and less sound disturbances.And they do love nights…they are pleasant and DARK!!!! But dont forget to create some effective atmosphere…by turning off the lights, some candles and no use of electronic devices like cellphones and sound systems.
- Questions and questions…and mysteries of course: Decide your questions in advance…you dont want to spend time thinking for questions after you summon the sprit…and yes decide on the medium as who will ask the questions….you dont want to piss off the spirit by confusing him..lol
- Planchette :Let your fingers do the talking by lightly placing your fingertips on the planchette. Do not force the movement of the planchette, if it isn't responding to a light touch no one is there, give it time, or there is not enough psychic energy being generated try to focus on a single question or meditate on the spirit you are attempting to contact. Try to clear your mind and relax. Ask in general if there are any spirits present, ask them to respond, and relax and wait, patience is the key.
- Attitude: Doesnt mean you have to be rude or something but.. Don't let the board control the session. The medium should begin by announcing that the session will only allow an experience that is positive or toward a higher good and that negative energies are not welcome.
- Simplicity: The spirits generally answer in yes or no…and rarely give you long answers…so decide your questions based on it..mainly simple question.
- To believe or not to believe: That is upto you…but yes the answers are not always true.you can later check the facts if you have any sources..and if you have a trickster at hand…you will get weird replies.You can repeat the question to check if you get the same response…and yes never ask foolish questions like when are you going to die..and something like that.
- Signs and more signs…and fear ofcourse: Sometimes people ask for signs of presence from the spirits. Be very careful asking for manifestations like this, because these often cause an automated response of fear once a spirit responds. Fear is a level of energy that some spirits have learned to draw from. Creating a nasty little cycle of causing fear so they can get stronger then creating more fear by manifesting etc.
- Never interrupt from your side….if the spirit leaves abruptly ..its fine..but you should never break the ritual as it can get the spirit trapped…and left there with you.and in such cases people say about falling sick,loosing minds and stuff…and you sure dont want that!!
- Goodbyes..and farewells of course :Always end the sessions with reverence and thanking the spirits for their time and dismiss them if they do not use the good-bye or farewell on your board.
Go ahead …now give a try..and enjoy!!!